Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: How Much $ Did you pay for SxDx

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Cool Hand81's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 11th, 2003
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    The first time I saw social d was in 1992, in San Diego. I paid $10 for the ticket. Just curious to how much some of you out there in cyber land have paid through the years?

    Im sure it was cheaper than $10 in 1984 and well you know what they are charging now.

    Just call the management team at Goldstein inc. AMAZING

  2. #2
    Inactive Member molli's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2003
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Last year in Columbus I think we paid $20 a ticket. And, well, I wasn't even alive in 1984.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Mom13's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2003
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Anywhere from free to about $25 a ticket for a show. But well worth every penny. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member roadiewife's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    94
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Now mom, quit lying. I know you never got in to an SD show for free.. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Mom13's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2003
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hehe, I never tell [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner KingOfFools's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2002
    Posts
    696
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Let's see...four SxDx concerts in the last two years...you wanna know how much I've spent on TICKETS or TRAVEL? Figure how much it was for two round trips to Las Vegas, a road trip to Pittsburgh and one to Cinci...shit, I need to get another job. I wonder how much $$ I missed out on by not accepting payola at the "Evil Empire."

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Mom13's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2003
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey KOF I'm sure it won't be much. You got people in Calif. & Las Vegas that love ya. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member tysonlb's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    153
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hehe...I hear that, KOF. I live in Long Beach, which is in between HOB Hollywood and HOB Anaheim (roughly 30+ minutes to hollywood and 15+ minutes to anaheim). I've been to 20+ shows at both of the HOB's in the last two years. I also went to the Vegas show in '01, so basically, I don't want to add it up. I had fun and I love the band. Money ain't an issue. [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member JGoaten's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    285
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When they played in England in 96 & 97 the tickets I got were ?6 or ?7.

    But then I've come to the US twice to see them play and I hate to think what that cost me !!

    Well worth every penny.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •